Thursday, October 13, 2011

Celebrity Beyonce Knowles, Net Worth, ونسي المشاهير قيمتها الصافية

સેલેબ નેટ વર્થ બેયોન્સ, Celeb Beyonce Kekayaan bersih, Images

Beyoncé Knowles

Net Worth: $87 million

We’re just over a month away from the 2011 American Music Awards, and earlier  the illustrious nominees were announced.

    Being a prolific musician, Beyonce revealed that she also has a love for art. “My mother has been an art collector and always taught me the value of art. She has encouraged me to invest in art since I can remember. The first artist I was truly inspired by was Vincent van Gogh. I was 17 and began doing my own paintings. I used to copy his style. When I was 20 I visited the Sistine chapel and saw Michelangelo's work and it was one of the most spectacular experiences of my life. I then went on a tour around Europe and visited all the places Picasso and Matisse hung out

 

Beyoncé Knowles One half of the most famous couple in hip-hop the other half:  Beyoncé continues to expand her business empire beyond music. Endorsement deals with companies ranging from Nintendo to L'Oréal and her growing House of Deréon fashion line bring in millions of dollars per year on top of the $86 million she grossed from a 90-plus date world tour

No comments:

Post a Comment